Sunday 13 March 2011

Final Poster

When photographing my final poster I wanted to take into account the shadows and how the angle could exaggerate, the shadows, the text and the sculpture. I tried and tested several shots, and concluded some of my favourite aspects of each to produce my final outcome.





< When experimenting with the photography, my favourite snap shot was this one! However, sadly i could not recreate this portrait without missing out some of the text. 



I chose this photograph for my final poster as it was the closest I could get to the previous photo. I am happy with the outcome and glad to see the shadows are readable which I feel emphasises the depth of the poster. I am pleased with the how the sculpture has been merged with the text as neither one is distracting the other, they work alongside each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment