Wednesday 4 May 2011

Story Board Ideas

 I brain stormed a few ideas of possible storyboards for my piece of music whilst listening to it. 


I have decided to play around with the idea of someone walking through a city. I feel it portrays the music as exciting, adventurous and energetic (the latter of which is one of my describing words). I am also incorporating the heart beat which i intend to fit in time with the constant background beat, following the them of continuous. 

Using post-it notes I played around with an order of my storyboard. 

ONE = figure (front view) - beating heart - walking figure (side view) - buildings - sun - birds
TWO = walking figure (front view) - beating heart - buildings - sun - birds
THREE = figure - walking figure - beating heart - buildings - birds
FOUR = buildings - figure - beating heart - walking figure - sun - birds
FIVE = beating heart - figure (front view) - walking figure (side view) - buildings - birds


I have decided to use number FIVE as i feel it fits the music better, such as in the beginning there is just the constant beat which would be represented by the heart. I chose to disregard bringing the sun into the animation and just keep to the birds, otherwise I feel too much would be going on. I aim to keep it simple yet effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment