Wednesday 4 May 2011

Merging "The Heartbeat" With "The Walking Man"

My next step is to merge "The Walking Man" with the "Heartbeat". Only challenge is to keep the heart fixed in the figure and beating to the beats of the music. I first attempted to merge them together in after effects and soon discovered the great pain it was to keep the heart in a fixed position on the figure to appear inside it rather then on top. I needed to rethink this hand crafted concept and opted to using photoshop. 

To begin creating the images I split each part of it up; the heart. the figure and the backgrounds. I produced several different backgrounds as to keep the fuzzy movement of them; the different positions of the walking on the brown paper and the heart. After scanning each section in it was down to work. I was very pleased with the outcome of each frame and when put together the animation was just how i wanted it. Everything in working order and portraying those words i initially thought of. 


 


For the first stage of creating my animation I am very pleased. I want to alter a few things, such as beginning with a blank background and slowly the figure is revealed and perhaps change the colour of the heart to red. Now just to add the buildings and the birds.  




No comments:

Post a Comment