Wednesday 4 May 2011

"Heartbeat"

When listening to my track, the continuous beat i first spotted reminded me of a beating heart. I decided  to research the heart, using anatomy books i picked up from the library; as to enable me to draw a heart and animate it to appear beating.                     THE HEART = An organ which supplies blood and oxygen to the other parts of the body. Roughly the size of a clench fist it is the strongest muscle in the body. It is located in the chest between the lungs and uses arteries to pump blood away from itself and return blood through veins. 


This is my final heart drawing which i concluded from research. Simple and done in charcoal, however, if used in my final animation i will be designing it using pen to keep with the line drawing theme. 



I successfully managed to animate my drawing to appear beating. I used four different drawings which I placed on a continuous loop. 

(Frame used)







No comments:

Post a Comment